How do I lock the app so my child cannot exit Super Simple?
If your child keeps exiting the app you may wish to set up guided access on your device. This will make it so that the Super Simple app stays open on your device until you enter a passcode or other verification.
Set up Guided Access
- Go to Settings > Accessibility, then turn on Guided Access.
- Tap Passcode Settings, then tap Set Guided Access Passcode.
- Enter a passcode, then re-enter it. From here, you can also turn on Face ID or Touch ID as a way to end a Guided Access session.
Start a Guided Access session
- Open the Super Simple app.
- On an iPhone X or later, triple-click the side button. On an iPhone 8 or earler, triple-click the Home button.
- If you want parts of your screen to stop responding to touch, use one finger to circle those areas. You can move or resize the circle, or tap the X to remove it.
- Tap Guided Access, then tap Start.