Can I get a refund?
We're always happy to issue refunds if you accidentally renewed when you didn't mean to, or if the app wasn't quite what you expected (although please let us know how we can make it better). However, depending on where you subscribed we might not be able to issue refunds directly. Here are the different ways to get a refund:
Apple App Store
Unfortunately, Apple doesn't allow us to issue refunds directly. They prefer to keep these transactions private between you and them. The good news is that they're more than happy to issue refunds promptly, especially when you're not too far into your subscription. Here's a link that takes you through how that works.
Google Play Store
If you subscribed through the Google Play Store and would like a refund you can either reach out to us at email@example.com (please provide the email address associated with your Google Play account) or you can follow these steps:
- Go to play.google.com
- At the top right, click your Profile picture
- Click Payments & subscriptions > Budget & order history
- For the order you want to return, click Report a problem
- Select the option that describes your situation
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund
- Click Submit
Unfortunately, Amazon (like Apple) doesn't allow us to issue refunds directly. They prefer to keep these transactions private between you and them.
- Apps and In-App Products purchased from the Amazon Appstore may be eligible for a refund within 90 days of purchase, depending on the circumstances of your order. To request a refund, visit Your Orders and select "Return for Refund" next to that order. If you do not see a "Return for Refund" button, you are not eligible for a refund for that order.
If you subscribed directly with us on our website, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help you!